We are an on-line quilt store.
We specialize in Fall, Halloween, Thankgiving, Winter, Christmas fabrics.
We also have a large selection of other fabrics too.
We also have a large selection of patterns, kits, notions and pre-cut fabrics.
Grab a drink and stop in to have a look { www.thehometownquilter.com }

Monday, January 25, 2010

Wow, I can not believe I finally did it!

I can not believe I did it! I am by no means a computer savy person. I am lucky enough to have a great web girl who takes care of our store, did I mention I am from The Hometown Quilter? Well anyway if you know anyone who needs a webmaster Jen is your girl from her company called The Old Drawin' Board! We would have never been able to open our store without her. For those who know me they know that computers are not my thing, and of course I thought I can do this ( ha ha ha) what a joke. Three months went by many frustrating nights and many tears later I stumbled on Jen and her company and it was like magic.

It is snowing this evening, woohoo! I love the fall and winter, it is such a shame we have not had alot of snow especially for Michigan. There is nothing better than a Snow Day!

Well I have to go for now, it is late and it took me the better half of the evening to start this blog ; ). Goodnight and sweet dreams to all. Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment