We are an on-line quilt store.
We specialize in Fall, Halloween, Thankgiving, Winter, Christmas fabrics.
We also have a large selection of other fabrics too.
We also have a large selection of patterns, kits, notions and pre-cut fabrics.
Grab a drink and stop in to have a look { www.thehometownquilter.com }

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Spring Market!

Well it is off to market I go! I just made all my arrangements to go to Minneapolis for Spring Market. I am so excited I have never been. There are so many designers I hope to meet like Minick and Simpson, Sandy Gervais, Kathy Schmitz, Kansas Troubles these are some of my favorites, all though there are so many more!

Well it is Easter already I have Monday off, so we will have a nice dinner and I plan on spending some quality time quilting. I am a Fall and Winter person but I have to say that I am glad the weather is warming up and I can break out the old Birkenstocks. If you have never tried a pair of these shoes or sandals on you should they are dreamy.

Well I have to go now, hubby likes Rice Krispie Treats. I think I will whip up a batch for him, he works so hard he deserves a treat.

Talk to you all soon
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment