We are an on-line quilt store.
We specialize in Fall, Halloween, Thankgiving, Winter, Christmas fabrics.
We also have a large selection of other fabrics too.
We also have a large selection of patterns, kits, notions and pre-cut fabrics.
Grab a drink and stop in to have a look { www.thehometownquilter.com }

Monday, May 14, 2012

Quilt Market in 1 day!

Well it is here, time to go to Quilt Market!  We leave in 1 day I can't believe the time is finally here, very exciting.  My bags are pack and I'm ready to go, isn't that a song I think it is, anyway I am so very excited.  We hope to bring back exciting ideas, fabric patterns and so much more. 

We will ship all orders received from May 16th thru 19th first thing Monday morning the 21st.  We will see you when we get back!

Happy Quilting
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment