We are an on-line quilt store.
We specialize in Fall, Halloween, Thankgiving, Winter, Christmas fabrics.
We also have a large selection of other fabrics too.
We also have a large selection of patterns, kits, notions and pre-cut fabrics.
Grab a drink and stop in to have a look { www.thehometownquilter.com }

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Vintage Schnibbles

Hello everyone,

Have any of you made a Schnibbles pattern? They are the cutest little quilts by Carrie Nelson of Miss Rosie's Quilt Co. I have not had the time for these in the past but the time is now. There is a year long of these little pretties starting this month. I am in how about you? I'm very excited! I have just the fabric, vintage Moda called Nell's Flower Shop. I love this fabric and I think it is perfectly seasoned for a project :D


No comments:

Post a Comment