We are an on-line quilt store.
We specialize in Fall, Halloween, Thankgiving, Winter, Christmas fabrics.
We also have a large selection of other fabrics too.
We also have a large selection of patterns, kits, notions and pre-cut fabrics.
Grab a drink and stop in to have a look { www.thehometownquilter.com }

Saturday, October 16, 2010

AND THE WINNER IS............


Drum Roll Please>>>>>>>> #120 Barbara from New Hampshire is the WINNER of the Saltbox Harvest Kit and back. I want to thank everyone who entered to win. This has been alot of fun, I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did. Barb, I sent you an email to get your information so I can get this yummy quilt kit out to you right away. As for the favorite season, FALL is the big winner! Talk to you all soon, I have to get ready for a football game, our boys did not do so well last week :o(. Maybe this week GO BLUE! Happy Quilting Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment