We are an on-line quilt store.
We specialize in Fall, Halloween, Thankgiving, Winter, Christmas fabrics.
We also have a large selection of other fabrics too.
We also have a large selection of patterns, kits, notions and pre-cut fabrics.
Grab a drink and stop in to have a look { www.thehometownquilter.com }

Saturday, October 9, 2010

GO BLUE!


Well it is here, one of the ultimate rivalry football games, Michigan vs Michigan State. Let the countdown begin, in about 2 and a half hours the game begins. The game is at the Big House this year. I have a dear friend coming over for some quality quilting/football time. She is bringing Chili, I have all the snacks for a full day of FUN, and I don't have to cook!


Nothing like a great fall day full of a quilting and football. My husband is all geared up and has placed his annual bet with one of his friends. I can hardly wait.


I hope your Saturday is filled with Fall Fun!


GO BLUE, Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment